We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a passionate Marketing leader looking to solve complex problems and able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Build and enhance recognition of VSL brand and products
- Work closely with CEO to define, implement, and manage VSL’s marketing strategy for optimal performance and results
- Build, further develop, and leverage relationships with industry media to evangelize the VSL brand, mission, and movement in the market.
- Work with Senior PMM and internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around VSL announcements and initiatives that resonate with audiences
- Establish goals and create strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics; work with marketing directors to establish team and individual goals and metrics
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development Leaders to enhance and align efforts
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of marketing experience, preferably in related industry (deep-tech, SaaS, pharmaceutical, biotech)
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative and innovative
- You are customer-centric and can identify and meet customer needs
- You have experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data