We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who will be responsible for driving new business and meeting established revenue goals through the sales of the BIOiSIM product portfolio and consulting services. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with the sales/BD teams to meet their sales targets. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus. The ideal candidate is a lifelong learner who is excited and willing to learn about AI/ML and the drug development process, and can succeed in an innovative, fast-paced, high-intensity startup environment.
- Use a solid understanding of sales techniques to drive revenues for VeriSIM Life’s products and services
- Assist and work with the sales team to convey technical details to Customers
- Create initial project proposals for clients scoping out product requirements, budget, and consulting work breakdown
- Onboard clients onto the technical platform as needed
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and make valuable recommendations for expansion, continuous improvement, and innovation plans to maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customer accounts
- Provide technical support to customers (either alone or in coordination with technical team members); identify and resolve customer challenges, escalating as required
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the highest quality collateral is in place for customer engagements; provide feedback on content from current or prospective customers
- Engage in problem-solving and providing recommendations to ensure customer product usage is performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support VeriSIM’s innovations and technology in assigned customers/territory to promote long-term business relationships with VeriSIM Life
- Bachelors or higher degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering or related life science discipline
- 3+ years of technical sales or field sales support experience working with high tech and/or pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge or training in pharmaceutical development or clinical pharmacology is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and interdisciplinary communication with strong time management and planning skills and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience in demonstrating and communicating a positive attitude while interacting with clients at all levels of a business
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Multitasker with the ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
VeriSIM Life provides AI-enabled Biosimulation solutions to create an efficient and personalized drug development process.
Want to Know More!
● CEO presents at Annual Intel’s Global summit
● Software daily podcast